GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
1. Each submission must contain the following information:
2. The manuscript must be fashioned in this way as to maintain uniformity of the journals:
- E-mail Address
- Institutional Affiliation
- Short Bio Note of the Author/s
3. The Following elements are expected to be present in the manuscript:
4. Authors may write in Academic English or Filipino and should strictly avoid code-switching and slang terminologies.
5. All Articles will undergo a double-blind review process. Any manuscript detected to have violated the integrity and orginality of the work (such as plagiarism) shall be forfeited.
6. The rights over the submitted articles shall be given to the publisher of the journal with due respect and acknowledgement for its authors.
7. All articles should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitted works shall receive an email to confirm the reception of the file.
8. Articles that have passed the standard of excellence and demonstrated scholarly aptitude shall be accepted and thus added to the upcoming Journal Volume to be published.
Download the Guidelines Here.
- Calibri or Times New Roman, font size 12
- Abstract: Single Space
- Body: Double Spaced
- Pagination: Lower Right (no page number for the first page)
- Indention for every paragraph
- Submit in MS Word document format
- Recommended Length Manuscripts:
- Articles - 8000 to 10000 words or less
- Review Article - 8000 words or less
- Book Review - 3000 words or less
- Citation Format: Chigago Manual of Style 16th Edition
- Abstract: Maximum of 300 Words
- Maximum of five (5) Keywords in Abstract
- Main Body